MakeMusic
SmartMusic Finale Garritan MusicXML

Activation Key

For solving technical issues involving installation, operation, bug reports and troubleshooting

Activation Key

Postby sherpington » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:52 am

Just bought PO4. and installed it, registered and got the activation key (png file) on my desktop. Then my computer crashed for an unconnected reason and the png file disappeared. When I go on line to get the key and right click on the image to save it to my desktop the message "Failed No File" appears. I've tried re-installing PO4, but the same problem occurs when I try to copy the keycard image from the Garritan website. Am I being stupid? Hope someone can help because I can't wait to get my hands on all those sounds!

sherpington

Re: Activation Key

Postby kingfreeze » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:43 pm

I believe you need to go into your mm account and "download" the Png file, it says to save to your desktop, but I just downloaded it then copied it from downloads and pasted to my desktop. Then open the aria player, and drag and drop the card onto the player. I hope this helps you.

Everywhere you go...there you are !
https://soundcloud.com/steve-wisnoski
kingfreeze

Software Owned:
Finale 2011 print music
Garritan personal orchestra 5
World instruments
Reaper DAW

Postby sherpington » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:15 am

Thanks. I did that today and interestingly the key card graphic was much larger than before - previously it was the size of a postage stamp. Downloaded and activated now. Thanks for your help.

sherpington

Postby kingfreeze » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:58 am

you're welcome Sherpington. I'm pleased that it worked for you. There is a lot of info in this forum related to gpo4 posted by Randy Bowser and Michael B. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Everywhere you go...there you are !
https://soundcloud.com/steve-wisnoski
kingfreeze

Software Owned:
Finale 2011 print music
Garritan personal orchestra 5
World instruments
Reaper DAW