MakeMusic
SmartMusic Finale Garritan MusicXML

Bari Sax Shuts Off?

For solving technical issues involving installation, operation, bug reports and troubleshooting

Bari Sax Shuts Off?

Postby sus4 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:19 pm

The bari sax starts to play from the beginning of the arrangement, then at about the 3rd bar it shuts off. I'm seeing the volume in ARIS Player go right down. When I go back to the beginning I have to raise the volume in ARIA Player. Something is turning it off. I'm using Logic Pro X as my DAW.
Thanks for any help.

sus4

Software Owned:
Sibelius 7, Logic Express 9, JABB3

Re: Bari Sax Shuts Off?

Postby Derrek » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:46 am

Is your Volume-controller setting in Logic changing in measure three for some reason? The Aria mixer is likely slaved to Logic as it is in Finale where Finale settings override Aria settings.

Derrek

Software Owned:
Finale 2014.5
GPO5, JABB, GWI
Sonar Platinum
Windows 7

Postby sus4 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:09 am

Derrek,
Don't know what you exactly mean by "volume-controller in Logic". Where would I look in Logic to see if anything is happening? I looked at the mixer and everything seems correct. When I open ARIA Player I see the volume is down and when I move the modulation wheel on my midi controller the volume goes up but then when I press the return button to go back to the beginning the volume goes back down.

sus4

Software Owned:
Sibelius 7, Logic Express 9, JABB3

Postby Derrek » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Is any MIDI command (in Logic or an imported MIDI file) sending info to the instrument to cut the volume?

Derrek

Software Owned:
Finale 2014.5
GPO5, JABB, GWI
Sonar Platinum
Windows 7