MakeMusic
SmartMusic Finale Garritan MusicXML

"Generate Keycard" Issue for IO

For solving technical issues involving installation, operation, bug reports and troubleshooting

"Generate Keycard" Issue for IO

Postby BarelyEyrely » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:48 am

I know that a similar question was asked earlier this year, but I was unable to find a solution to my current problem on that post... Basically, on my account when I click "Generate Keycard" I see nothing but an "X" and the term "GarritanKeycard" where the PNG image should be. There is no way to download the keycard necessary to activate Instant Orchestra because I cannot get the image file to show, which is indeed frustrating. I've tried getting it to reveal on 5 different computers and 3 different browsers, but to no avail. Any help that may be provided is very much appreciated. I was willing to maybe contact a support e-mail for this site, but there does not appear to be one; this makes it more difficult for me to openly provide my serial number and such if there are any workarounds that exist. But in any case - thank you very much for your time and help.

Attachments
Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (5).png (209.22 KB) Viewed 3808 times
Last edited by BarelyEyrely on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BarelyEyrely

Re: "Generate Keycard" Issue for IO

Postby Derrek » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:41 am

Have you contacted Garritan Support on the MakeMusic site?

Derrek

Software Owned:
Finale 2014.5
GPO5, JABB, GWI
Sonar Platinum
Windows 7

Postby BarelyEyrely » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:53 pm

This is the best route I could find that might accomplish that; other than a phone number, there does not seem to be a way to contact anyone on the MakeMusic site for Garritan. It is strange that when you click "Ask a Question" on the Garritan support page, it simply takes you to the home page for Finale - it beats the heck out of me as to what that could mean. I am reluctant to call for an issue such as this and was hoping for a workaround to the issue at hand (and I am also skeptical to the idea that anyone over the phone could help with a problem that involves getting a graphic to appear on this website). Perhaps an employee could have my information and simply send me the required PNG file ~ anything like this is similar to the workaround notion I mentioned before.

BarelyEyrely

Postby Derrek » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:55 pm

When I go to the Garritan page and click Ask a Question, I go to a MakeMusic login screen that then sends me to a Garritan Support Case form.

Derrek

Software Owned:
Finale 2014.5
GPO5, JABB, GWI
Sonar Platinum
Windows 7

Postby BarelyEyrely » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:49 pm

I don't know what was going on the past few days, but now everything that wasn't working on the website is accessible, and I got the Garritan IO Keycard. Thanks for your help.

BarelyEyrely

Postby Derrek » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:49 pm

I am glad that worked out.

Have a Happy New Year (and enjoy IO).

Derrek

Software Owned:
Finale 2014.5
GPO5, JABB, GWI
Sonar Platinum
Windows 7

Postby STAIRCASE SECRETS » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:28 am

You have to provide an email address in your account, as this will be included in the keycard image file.

STAIRCASE SECRETS