MakeMusic
SmartMusic Finale Garritan MusicXML

Preset Groups Missing from IO and World Instruments

For solving technical issues involving installation, operation, bug reports and troubleshooting

Preset Groups Missing from IO and World Instruments

Postby GarrettAD » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:10 pm

I bought Instant Orchestra and World Instruments a couple of days ago and when I launch Aria Player, "Instruments and Combinations" and "Blending Textures" are missing from the Aria Menus for GIO and the only thing that shows up for WORLD is the Ensemble presets.

I'm running Aria Player and Engine v.1.62 and IO v.1.03 on Win 8.1 64-bit. Help!! How do I get all of the presets to appear?

GarrettAD

Re: Preset Groups Missing from IO and World Instruments

Postby Michael.B » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:41 pm

GarrettAD wrote: ..... the only thing that shows up for WORLD is the Ensemble presets.

I'm running Aria Player and Engine v.1.62 and IO v.1.03 on Win 8.1 64-bit. Help!! How do I get all of the presets to appear?

Hello GarrettAD,

A warm welcome to our forums and I'm sorry to read of the problems you have there. I don't have Instant Orchesttra so am unable to help there. However, with 'World', you say you only have the Ensemble Presets so all the individual instruments are missing and you are not able to load any into the slots?

Here is a screenshot of Aria with World installed and how the instruments are loaded.

If these are all missing then this has to be an install problem. I would suggest re-downloading your 'World' library directly to your desktop. Unpack the download direct to your desktop then re-install from there.

I hope there is something that helps here and please let us know how it goes.

Michael

Michael.B

Postby GarrettAD » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Thanks so much for your response, Michael. It turns out it was user error :(. Oops! I was clicking in the Ensemble box in the top right corner of the interface instead of one of the open slots. Everything "magically" appeared when I clicked in the correct spot:). Thanks again!

GarrettAD

Postby Michael.B » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:18 am

Hello GarrettAD,

I thought perhaps that's what had happened. I'm pleased everything is working there for you.

A happy outcome. :D

Michael

Michael.B