MakeMusic
SmartMusic Finale Garritan MusicXML

Removed

Get tips and ideas on how to get the most out of Garritan libraries

Removed

Postby Michael.B » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:48 am

Removed

Last edited by Michael.B on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Michael.B

Re: Michael Memo 5 ~ Integrating Garritan Libraries In Final

Postby RMA » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:05 am

First, let me say that I was formerly known as RichardMc. I am using my Finale login for purposes of this new forum. I am fairly new to Finale. I was given an offer from Make Music that I could not refuse and I purchased Finale 2012 and then upgraded to Finale 2014. To say that I am pleased would be a gross understatement. Secondly, thank you for your tutorial. I went through it this morning and all the files appeared just as advertised and now GPO 4 is fully integrated into my Finale 2014. And, lastly, I look forward to participating in this new forum.

RMA

Software Owned:
Finale 2014; GPO 4; Sonar X1

Postby Derrek » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:00 am

Michael, How did you get the Aria Player and Multi-player added to your list(s) (separate from the various sound libraries)? What do you use that for?

Derrek

Software Owned:
Finale 2014.5
GPO5, JABB, GWI
Sonar Platinum
Windows 7

Postby Michael.B » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:34 pm

RMA wrote:First, let me say that I was formerly known as RichardMc. I am using my Finale login for purposes of this new forum. I am fairly new to Finale. I was given an offer from Make Music that I could not refuse and I purchased Finale 2012 and then upgraded to Finale 2014. To say that I am pleased would be a gross understatement. Secondly, thank you for your tutorial. I went through it this morning and all the files appeared just as advertised and now GPO 4 is fully integrated into my Finale 2014. And, lastly, I look forward to participating in this new forum.

Hello Richard,

I remember you and it's really good to see you here. :)

As you get to know Finale you'll really enjoy its features more and more. One quick must is really get to know that Human Playback. It's legendary and just amazing the way it interprets markings and score features.

I'm really pleased you found my 'Memo' helpful and that it enabled GPO4 in your Finale. I look forward to seeing more of your posts here.

Michael

Michael.B

Postby Michael.B » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Derrek wrote:Michael, How did you get the Aria Player and Multi-player added to your list(s) (separate from the various sound libraries)? What do you use that for?

Hello Derek,

I see you're using finale 2014. The Aria Player should have been added in your 'Score Manager' through installing.

If Aria Player isn't showing in your 'Score Manager' then there is some problem with your Finale install.

Please disregard the 'Multi Player' that had crept into my screenshot; that was from some experimenting I had been doing. The 'Aria Multi' is not installed in Finale; only the Aria Player is installed.

I have now updated with the correct screenshot.

Michael

Michael.B