MakeMusic
SmartMusic Finale Garritan MusicXML

Northern Sounds Site down?

Music and technology related discussion

Northern Sounds Site down?

Postby greyfox73 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:16 am

Hey Gang,

I just tried to get on the Northern Sounds forum site this morning, but keep running into "database error?" Has our site been attacked again? Not a good time for that to happen with all our tunes coming due for the 2014 Christmas CD. Sigh.

Gary

greyfox73

Software Owned:
GPO4, JABB3, COMB2, World Instruments, Instant Orchestra, Garritan GoFriller Solo Cello, Garritan Orchestral Strings, Garritan Stradivari Solo Violin, Finale 2011, Finale 2012, Sonar X2 Producer

Re: Northern Sounds Site down?

Postby Michael.B » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:46 am

Hello Gary,

This is strange; I think I recall the same thing happening this time last year when the songs were due to start arriving.

If anyone from Northern sounds is about to send in their song hopefully they might come here looking for info. So, just in case, here is a link with all the info including an email address to send their links to.

Garritan Community Christmas Send-In Information

Michael

Michael.B

Re: Northern Sounds Site down?

Postby kingfreeze » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:17 am

Hello fellows, I have consistently had problems accessing northern sounds since I registered last February. The iPad will never access the forum, I can log in, but I get a message that all the forums are "private". Normally, my blackberry and windows PC doesn't have this problem, until yesterday. I could see all the forum information, but once I logged in, it said private.

Everywhere you go...there you are !
https://soundcloud.com/steve-wisnoski
kingfreeze

Software Owned:
Finale 2011 print music
Garritan personal orchestra 5
World instruments
Reaper DAW