MakeMusic
SmartMusic Finale Garritan MusicXML

Resurrection for Marching Band

Share your creative content with the Garritan community

Resurrection for Marching Band

Postby Rodney Money » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:23 pm

It's marching band season, my friends, so here is my Resurrection for marching band. Typically, marching band/ drum corps pieces need to be kind of short. Thanks for listening and commenting.
https://soundcloud.com/rodney-money-1/resurrection-for-marching-band
Score: https://app.box.com/s/gcvw2tmwbhsbr0252scsdtzy6h6q21dm
Rod

Rodney Money

Re: Resurrection for Marching Band

Postby greyfox73 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Hey Rod,

I had to compliment you on such a gorgeous piece! I heard it over on the Northern Sounds site and was going to leave a comment there, but since no one had here, I thought I'd chime in. Very nicely done! I look forward to hearing more of your work!

Gary A.

greyfox73

Software Owned:
GPO4, JABB3, COMB2, World Instruments, Instant Orchestra, Garritan GoFriller Solo Cello, Garritan Orchestral Strings, Garritan Stradivari Solo Violin, Finale 2011, Finale 2012, Sonar X2 Producer

Re: Resurrection for Marching Band

Postby Rodney Money » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:22 pm

greyfox73 wrote:Hey Rod,

I had to compliment you on such a gorgeous piece! I heard it over on the Northern Sounds site and was going to leave a comment there, but since no one had here, I thought I'd chime in. Very nicely done! I look forward to hearing more of your work!

Gary A.

Ah thank you for the reassurence, Gary, and feel free to chime in over at NS also. I appreciate the comment here, because I've almost giving up hope over here. I may try to rework some of the piece. I've been thinking about a trumpet and trombone duet at the beginning and maybe a longer ending? We shall see what the future holds. Thank you once again.
Rod

Rodney Money